Connecting Cook County was launched in 2013 and involved three years of research, public input and plan development. The links below provide archived photos, committee and meeting documents, and public input, which provide insight into the planning process.
- Project Documents - View all project meeting materials, documents, and newsletters from the Project Kick-Off in February 2014 through the release of the latest newsletter in October 2016.
- News - View 100+ stories related to transportation in Cook County and the Chicago region through October 2016.
- Leadership Committees Advisory and Program Committees were created for the LRTP. View committee descriptions and members.
- Public Involvement Plan - To ensure continuous public involvement from the start of the planning process to its completion, a Public Involvement Plan was created at the beginning of the project. This provided a cohesive strategy for public involvement throughout the creation of the LRTP.
- Photo Gallery - View photos of committee meetings, public meetings and press announcements.